Australian Coaching Council
- Leadership in coach development.
- Alignment of coach development key players.
- Identification of key personnel and provision of professional development support for training coach trainers, mentors and assessors.
- Management of coach development working groups.
- Programme development and implementation guidelines.
- Programme endorsement and ongoing quality assurance.
- General principle module development.
- General principle resource development, (electronically available for NSOs either to use, or adapt for use, in their programmes.)
- Managing selected coach accreditation data.
- Research, innovation and information management.
- Investment in and support of key players.
National Sport Organisations (NSOs)
- Leadership of coach development in their sport.
- Production of policies and procedures for systematic development, consistent delivery and assessment, and quality assurance of programmes (Quality Management System).
- Research and innovation in their sport.
- Creating/updating coach development:
• delivery and assessment materials
- Implementation, maintenance and quality assurance of coach development programmes .
- Delivery and assessment of relevant coach development programmes.
- Training people in their sport to deliver coach development programmes.
- Managing coach accreditation data for their sport.
State Sport Organisations (SSOs)
- Delivery and assessment of relevant NSO coach development programmes.
- Implementation of NSO policies and procedures.
- Working with other key players at the regional level.
Read the full document here: